White Trigger Spray Top for 8, 16, 32 oz. Glass Bottles, 28-400 Neck Size
- Buy 72 for $1.35 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $1.28 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $1.20 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $1.13 each and save 25%
These trigger spray tops come with a locking nozzle making them ideal for travel or child-proofing. Fits perfectly on a 8, 16, and 32 oz. amber glass bottle; an 8 oz. blue glass bottle; or other bottles with a 28-400 neck size.
This large trigger spray top features an easy-to-use mechanism like many household cleaning sprayers. It also has a child-proof lock. The tube can be trimmed with scissors or bent in the bottle as needed. Made of BPA-free plastic.
Note: Because some essential oils could clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils. However, many customers have found that trigger sprayers work better than fine-mist pump sprayers.
What is included? This item includes 1 trigger spray top.
How to Use:
- Before using, cut the bottom of the tube attached to the spray top to about 1/16" above the inside bottom of the bottle. For best results, cut the tube at a 45° angle.
- If the sprayer mechanism becomes clogged or the trigger becomes stiff, remove the entire top from the bottle. Place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Squeeze the trigger a few times until the soapy water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the sprayer in warm, clear water and squeeze the trigger several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue spraying until the tube is empty.
- To lock the child-proof mechanism, twist the front of the spray nozzle until the word OFF is at the top. Reverse to unlock.