Rollerball "Kids" Make-and-Take Workshop Kit
The Rollerball™ "Kids" Make & Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start for a class on keeping kids healthy. It addresses protecting from seasonal elements, soothing occasional skin irritations, supporting immune function, helping respiration and digestion, improving focus, and much more.
The Rollerball Kids Make & Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start in planning a basic introductory class that focuses on helping your kids stay happy and healthy. It addresses topics like: protecting from seasonal elements, soothing occasional skin irritations, supporting immune function, respiratory and digestive support, focus, and much more. This workshop is great because it is interesting to those who are new to essential oils as well as to those who already use them. The rollerball blends are an awesome way to allow new users to try the oils because they are inexpensive and simple to use. The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host the workshop and create the different blends. Makes 10 kits. You can approach the workshop multiple ways such as giving away a free rollerball blend to new attendees or charging a flat fee for each blend made, a partial set (e.g. 5 rollerball blends) or for a full kit (all 10 rollerball blends, 1 bug repellant spray, and all materials needed to make them). The Rollerball Kids include the following blends: Healthy Kiddo, Soothe and Ease, Cool Kiddo, Sweet Dreams, Growing Kiddo, Happy Kiddo, Happy Belly, Homework Helper, Happy Nose, Bug Off Spray, and Happy Ears. The Roll-on Clutch fits the whole rollerball set perfectly!
What is included?
This kit includes the following items:
- 20 - Postcard Invitations
- 10 - Waterproof Bottle Label Sets
- 10 - Rollerball Kids Recipe Sheets
- 1 - Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 - Giveaway Sheets with 5 labels of each recipe
- Extra Bonus Labels for "Bug Off Spray" for 15 ml spray bottle
You will also need the following items that do not come in the kit:
- Essential oils needed for the blends-basil, black pepper, cardamom, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, lime, marjoram, melaleuca, orange, patchouli, peppermint, Roman Chamomile, rosemary and thyme
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops) smooth Roll-on Bottles (bottles with swirled glass will not hold the labels as well)
- 15 ml (½ oz; approx. 300 drops) Spray Bottles
- Roll-on Clutch (optional)
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels) (optional, but helpful)