8 oz. Clear Plastic Bottle with Natural Foamer Pump
- Buy 50 for $1.61 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $1.52 each and save 15%
Use less soap with this economical foaming pump! Blends with any kitchen or bath decor.
This foaming pump bottle is an ingenious way to make your liquid soap go even farther! Simply pour a small amount of soap in this bottle, fill the rest with water, and its unique pump dispenses lots of rich, luxurious foam instead of just plain soap! This stylish pump makes a classy edition to any kitchen or bathroom, and is a fun way to get kids to wash their hands!
Size: This bottle measures 7" height x 3" diameter. It holds 8 oz. of liquid (1 cup).
What is included? This item includes 1 clear plastic bottle with 1 foaming pump.
How to use:
- Cover the bottom of the bottle with soap concentrate (about ⅛" to ?" of concentrate).
- Fill remaining space with water.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If that doesn't work, you may be using too much soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For more information about the types of plastics our bottles and containers are made from and whether or not they are safe to use with essential oils, please click here.