Misting Spray Tops for 1 oz. and 2 oz. Glass Bottles and 2 and 4 oz. Plastic Bottles (20-410 Neck Size)
These pump, fine-mist spray tops work well for cleaning sprays, misting perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, and more. Fits perfectly on a 1 or 2 oz. glass bottle; or other bottles with a 20-410 neck size.
These pump-style spray tops create a fine mist and come with a clear plastic hood for travel and storage. The stem may be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle.Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils.
Size: Fits our 1 and 2 oz. blue and amber glass bottles.
What is included? This item includes 1 misting spray and 1 clear hood. (Bottle not included.)
How to use:
- If you decide to use essential oils with these spray tops, it is best to dilute the essential oil with a carrier oil or water and Epsom salts. If using the Epsom salts, sprinkle them into the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oil. Give the Epsom salts a few moments to absorb the oils; then fill the remaining space with water. The Epsom salts help disperse the oil evenly throughout the water, preventing the oil from floating to the top.
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to the proper length (approximately 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle) at a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove the dip tube from water, and continue spraying until the spray top is empty.