The Essential Oils Diet, by Eric Zielinski, DC, and Sabrina Ann Zielinski
Soothe inflammation, heal your gut, overcome food cravings, and attain a healthy weight with a two-phase diet program featuring more than 80 recipes powered by essential oils and bioactive-rich foods.
Soothe inflammation, heal your gut, overcome food cravings, and attain a healthy weight with a two-phase diet program featuring more than 80 recipes powered by essential oils and bioactive-rich foods, including:
- Cacao Energy Bowl
- Heart-Healthy Blueberry Pancakes
- Spicy Autumn Breakfast Bake
- Mama Z's Bioactive Breakfast Shake
- Fat-Burning Matcha Latte
- Super Greens Summer Salad
- Sweet Potato Falafel
- Basil, Garlic, and Pine Nut Super Pasta
- Kale and Lentil Super Soup
- Spice Butternut Squash Souffle
- Slow-Cooker Lasagna
- Easy Lemon Pie with Essential Oils
- Mama Z's Peppermint Stick Ice Cream
- Dr. Z's Black Bean-Chocolate Brownies
- and more!
The Essential Oils Diet features a first-of-its-kind diet program that harnesses essential oils and bioactive foods for weight loss and disease prevention. You will learn how bioactive plant compounds—those found in essential oils such as peppermint, grapefruit, lemon, and more, and in foods like matcha green tea, chia seeds, almonds, and avocados—can aid in weight loss, boost energy levels, and trigger the body's natural immune defenses in order to fight chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes and autoimmunity.
The Essential Oils Diet features an evidence-based, two-phase program: first, the 30-day essential fast track, which helps you banish excess pounds quickly, followed by the essential lifestyle, a gentle, practical maintenance program you can follow for life, with delicious, easy-to-prepare, primarily plant-based recipes, meal plans, and strategies to keep you on track. Dr. Z and Mama Z are with you every step of the way, informing you how to use these powerful plant compounds to help your body reach the homeostasis necessary to achieve and maintain a healthy weight and abundant health.
"The Essential Oils Diet is like a new best friend. Dr. Eric and Sabrina have lovingly distilled hundreds of medical studies and a lifetime of real-world experience to bring you credible and practical guidance you can trust. This is a must-read for everyone who wants health and safety for themselves and their family." —Ocean Robbins, cofounder of Food Revolution Network and bestselling author of 31-Day Food Revolution
Size: 6½" wide x 9½" tall x 1¼" deep.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Eric Zielinski, DC, is the author of the national bestseller The Healing Power of Essential Oils. He is trained as an aromatherapist, a public health researcher, and a chiropractor.
Sabrina Ann Zielinski is a certified group fitness and martial arts instructor, health coach, lactation consultant, and the mastermind behind the recipes and do-it-yourself remedies featured in this book. She is known as Mama Z to many fellow moms who are looking for natural ways to care for their families.
- Preface: Meet the Elephants in the Room
- Introduction: How Did We Get into This Mess?
- Part 1: The Problem and the Solution
- Chapter 1: Why "Diets" Fail but Transformation Works
- Chapter 2: The Antidote to Chemical Soup: Bioactive-Rich Foods and Essential Oils
- Chapter 3: It's Not Your Fault: You've Been Misinformed
- Part 2: Introducing the Transformational Essential Oils Diet
- Chapter 4: What You Need to Know Before You Start the Essential Oils Diet
- Chapter 5: The 30-Day Essential Fast Track: Form New Habits and Kick-start Weight Loss
- Chapter 6: Essential Oils for Weight-Loss Support
- Chapter 7: Forever Transform Your Life and Health with the Essential Lifestyle
- Chapter 8: Staying Healthy in a Toxic World: A Guide to Beating Environmental Toxins
- Chapter 9: The Keys to an Abundant Life
- Conclusion: Time for a Reality Check
- Part 3: The Essential Oils Diet Recipes, Remedies, and Exercises
- The Essential Oils Diet Recipes: Mama Z's Kitchen Makeover and Recipe Index
- Essential Oils Remedies
- The Essential Exercise Program
- Recommended Resources