Dropper Cap Assembly for 2 oz. Vials, 20-400 Neck Size
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
This dropper cap allow you to control essential oil flow when applying, transferring, mixing, or diluting oils or blends. Fits perfectly on a 2 oz. amber or blue glass bottle and on other bottles with a 20-400 neck size.
This dropper fits our 2 oz. amber and blue bottles. Pre-assembled for your convenience, these glass droppers will save you time and oil. They will help you control how much oil you are adding to a blend along with making capsule filling a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb—particularly when using myrrh or citrus oils—it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when traveling.
What is Included? This item is sold individually. Each dropper is a pre-assembled 3-piece assembly that includes: a glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole. (Oil bottles are not included.)
How to Use:
- To Use the Dropper: Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette dropper, then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to release the liquid one drop at a time.
- Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle (if not labeled already), so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)