5/8 Dram Amber Glass Vials with Orifice Reducers and Black Caps (Set of 495)
Out of stock
These small bottles work well for sharing samples with friends. They are also the perfect size for travel kits or first aid kits! This pack of 495 vials is an economical way to share the oils and build your business.
They also fit well in our specially designed carrying case, making them the perfect solution for having your favorite oils with you all the time.
Note: Made in the U.S.A.
Size: This glass vial measures 5/8" x 1½" tall (with cap). It holds approximately 5/8" dram of oil. Depending on the thickness of the oil, these bottles will hold between 25 and 40 drops.
What is included? This item comes in a package that includes 495 vials, 495 orifice reducers, and 495 black caps.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.
- Use a 45-drop pipette to easily fill these bottles with the orifice reducer on!
- These sample cards allow you to attach this bottle and make it easy to give to friends who don't know much about how to use essential oils.
- Don't forget to label your bottles, so whomever you give them to will know what is inside!
How to use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette or syringe or glass dropper. Our 45-drop plastic pipette (item #9267) works extremely well for refilling these sample bottles because the tip can fit through the orifice reducer, allowing you to insert oil without removing the orifice reducer.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the hole and tightly squeeze it until fully inserted. If you have the 45-drop plastic pipettes to transfer oil, we recommend putting the oil in the bottle after putting the orifice reducer in.
- Once all the oil is in and the cap is screwed on, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains.