White Soap and Lotion Pump for Plastic and Glass Bottles, 24-410 Neck Size
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
This pump works well for dispensing lotions, liquid soaps, and creams. Fits perfectly on a 4 oz. blue glass bottle; a 2, 4, or 8 oz. plastic bottle; or other bottles with a 24-410 neck size.
This white plastic pump is the perfect dispenser for lotions and liquid soaps. The pump is also conveniently equipped with a twist down lock for storage or travel. Stem may be trimmed with scissors to fit the bottle as needed.
Size: Fits our 4 oz. blue glass bottles as well as our 2, 4, and 8 oz. plastic bottles, and other bottles using a 24-400 or 24-410 closure.
What is Included: This item is sold individually and includes 1 white pump. Bottle not included.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and pump with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on the pump to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.