8 oz. Clear Bottle with Pump Top
Dispense your lotions, soaps and creams with this handy 16 oz. glass bottle with pump top! The handy pump top can be locked down for mess-free travel, or opened for easy dispensing.
Size: This bottle measures 5½" height x 2¼" diameter. It holds 8 oz. of liquid (approximately 240 ml; 1 cup). This bottle has a neck size of 24-400.
What is included? This item includes 1 clear-glass bottle and 1 pump top.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and pump with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on the pump to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Simply twist (counter-clockwise) to unlock.