4 oz. Clear Plastic Oval Bottle with White Spray Top Cap
- Buy 50 for $0.85 each and save 11%
- Buy 100 for $0.80 each and save 16%
This substantial spray bottle mists spritzes, body sprays, and other liquids. The clear PET plastic showcases the contents.
These wonderful clear plastic spray bottles make it easy to spray your favorite perfume, spritzer, floral water, body spray, air freshener, or other liquid creation! The clear PET plastic beautifully displays the contents of the bottle.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: This bottle holds 4 oz. (120 ml) and has a 20-410 neck size.
What is included? This item is sold as a single item and includes 1 clear oval plastic bottle and 1 white pump-style spray top.
How to use:
- If you decide to use essential oils with these spray-tops, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil or water and epsom salts. If using the epsom salts, sprinkle them into the bottom of the bottle then add the desired amount of oil. Give the epsom salts a few moments to absorb the oils then fill the remaining space with water. The epsom salts help disperse the oil evenly throughout the water preventing the oil from floating to the top.
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
For more information about the types of plastics our bottles and containers are made from and whether or not they are safe to use with essential oils, please click here.