Ultrasonic Handcrafted Artisan Avante Diffuser
This handcrafted porcelain diffuser has a stunning crackle finish, tea-stained glaze, and contemporary shape. The ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oil into a cool mist while preserving all of the essential oils' health benefits.
This handcrafted artisan porcelain diffuser's stunning crackle finish, tea-stained glaze, and contemporary shape is a fashionable way to enjoy essential oils. It is wonderful for adding humidity to the air and for dispersing your desired essential oil or blend throughout a room. The ultrasonic transducer transforms water and essential oil into a cool mist while preserving all of the essential oils' health benefits. With 16 different lighting options, this diffuser can be used anytime day or night to suit any mood.
- Handcrafted porcelain by skilled artisans
- 3 different mist options (high for 4 hours and low or intermittent for 8 hours) that allow for more control
- 16 different light options (varying warm white, flickering lights, 13 LED colors, or no light)
- Made with proprietary polymer that protects the diffuser from the most acidic of oils
- Humidifies while providing aromatherapy
- Auto shutoff after water runs out
- 2.4MHz vibration frequency that produces small and finer water and oil particles
- 1 year warranty
Coverage: 355 square feet
Size: This item measures 11" x 7½" x 7½".
What is included? This item includes 1 Avante Ultrasonic Diffuser and 1 power cord (oils not included).
How to Use:
- Making sure your diffuser is unplugged, remove the porcelain and the top part of the top polymer cover, and add 4 oz. (120 ml) of water and four to five drops of essential oil.
- Replace both covers and plug the diffuser back in.
- To turn on the diffuser, press the button that has an oil drop image engraved into it. Press it once to diffuse on the high mode, twice for the low mode, three times for intermittent mode, and four times to turn the diffuser off.
- To change light modes, press the button that has a sun image engraved into it. Press it once for a warm white light, twice for a dimmer white light, three times for a flickering light, and four times to turn the light off.
- To change to LED color modes, make sure the light is off and hold down the light button for two seconds. The colors will automatically cycle through. Or to choose one color, repeatedly press down on the light button until you see the desired color. To turn the light off, hold the light button down for 2 seconds.
Note: It is recommended that you clean the diffuser after 8 hours of use to avoid clogging and other problems. Use a Q-tip to gently clean the bottom of the water reservoir. Rinse the reservoir with water.