Calibrated Dropper Cap Assemblies for 15 ml Essential Oil Vials, 18-415 Neck Size (Set of 6)
- Buy 12 for $4.05 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $3.83 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $3.60 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $3.38 each and save 25%
This dropper cap allows you to control the amount of essential oil when applying, transferring, mixing, or diluting oils or blends. Calibrated with measurements at .25, .50, .75, and 1.0 ml. Fits perfectly on a 15 ml blue essential oil vial and other vials with a 18-400 or 18-415 neck size.
These droppers fit our 15 ml blue and amber glass vials as well other standard 15 ml vials. These droppers will help you control how much oil you adding to a blend. The glass dropper is calibrated with measurements at .25, .50, .75, and 1.0 ml to help you control how much oil you are adding to a blend along with making capsule filling a snap. Child resistant.
What is included? This item is sold in a package of 6 and includes pre-assembled droppers (6 plastic caps, 6 rubber squeeze bulbs, and 6 glass pipettes). Oil bottles not included.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb—particularly when using myrrh or citrus oils—it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
How to Use:
- To Use the Dropper: Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette dropper, then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to release the liquid one drop at a time.
- Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the bottle (if not labeled already), so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)