Black Treatment Pump for 1 and 2 oz. Glass and 2 and 4 oz. Plastic Bottles, 20-410 Neck Size
- Buy 72 for $0.54 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $0.51 each and save 15%
- Buy 288 for $0.48 each and save 20%
- Buy 576 for $0.45 each and save 25%
This black plastic treatment pump is the ideal dispenser for beard oils, thin lotions, and liquid soaps. Fits perfectly on a 1 and 2 oz. glass bottle; a 2 and 4 oz. plastic bottle; or other bottles with a 20-410 neck size.
This black plastic treatment pump is the ideal dispenser for beard oils, thin lotions, and liquid soaps. The tube may be trimmed with scissors to fit different bottle sizes. Fits our bottles with a 20-410 closure.
Size: Fits our 1 and 2 oz. glass bottles and our 2 and 4 oz. plastic bottles, among others. Fits bottles with a neck size: 20-410.
What is included? This item includes 1 treatment pump top and 1 clear hood.
How to Use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads on both the bottle and pump with a clean cloth to make sure they are clean and dry.
- Cut the tube at a 45° angle to about 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes clogged or stiff, remove it from the bottle. Place the end of the tube in warm, soapy water and work the pump a few times until water comes through. Allow the tube to soak for 5 minutes. Then put the pump in warm, clear water and press several times to rinse. Remove from the water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
Note: We are currently shipping out both smooth- and ribbed-based treatment pumps, so you may receive pumps that vary slightly from the product shown.