The Slight Edge is a way of thinking, a way of processing information that enables you to make the daily choices that will lead you to the success and happiness you desire. Learn why some people make dream after dream come true, while others just continue dreaming and spend their lives building dreams for someone else. The Slight Edge is not just another self-help tool for traveling the path to success. It is the doorway to creating powerful results in any area of your life by using tools you already hold within you.
In this 8th anniversary edition, you'll read the life-changing concepts of the original book and also learn about the new insights author Jeff Olson has discovered while continuing along the slight edge path: the Secret to Happiness and the Ripple Effect. This edition of
The Slight Edge presents the story of the slight edge concept, along with how that story continues to create life-altering dynamics—how this powerful way of thinking can transform simple daily choices into the massive success and happiness you desire. The Slight Edge is the key that will make all the other how-to books and self-help information actually work.
The Slight Edge makes you aware of the unwritten rules that we all live by and just weren't aware of. Jeff explains these principles in an easy-to-understand manner that will have you reevaluating those 'insignificant' decisions you make every day." — John C. Maxwell, founder of The John Maxwell Company and author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
"Success in life comes one day at a time and, as Jeff Olson suggests, one step at a time.
The Slight Edge will show you how your daily decisions can be the ultimate key to your success." — Ken Blanchard, co-author of The One Minute Manager® and Lead with LUV.
Size: 280 Pages; 9¼" x 6¼".
Published in 2013.
What is included? This item is sold individually and includes 1 hardcover book with a dust jacket.
Jeff Olson has built several multi-million-dollar sales and marketing organizations, hosted seminars in every major city in the United States, and produced more than 900 television programs centered on personal development. Over the past 20 years, Jeff has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals achieve better levels of financial freedom and personal excellence.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Part 1: How The Slight Edge Works
- Chapter 1: The Beach Bum and the Millionaire
- Chapter 2: The First Ingredient
- Chapter 3: The Choice
- Chapter 4: Master the Mundane
- Chapter 5: Slow Down to Go Fast
- Chapter 6: Don't Fall for Quantum Leap
- Chapter 7: The Secret of Happiness
- Chapter 8: The Ripple Effect
- Chapter 9: But You Have to Start with a Penny
- Part 2: Living The Slight Edge
- Chapter 10: Two Life Paths
- Chapter 11: Mastering the Slight Edge
- Chapter 12: Invest in Yourself
- Chapter 13: Learn from Mentors
- Chapter 14: Use Your Slight Edge Allies
- Chapter 15: Cultivate Slight Edge Habits
- Chapter 16: Three Steps to Your Dreams
- Chapter 17: Living the Slight Edge
- Chapter 18: Where to Go from Here
- A Personal Invitation
- Life-Transforming Books
- About the Author