Merging ancient healing techniques and cutting-edge science, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Plant team up to reveal new and groundbreaking science of essential oils, including synergistic actions with cells, genes, and human health. The discoveries revealed in this book will revolutionize the essential oil space, further unlick the unlimited potential of essential oils, and increase the potential of humans to live long and healthy lives to their fullest potential. Includes 45 synergistic recipes to create your own personal care, therapeutic, and household items with essential oils.
What you will discover:
- Synergies between essential oils, cells, genes, carrier oils, and medications.
- Blending tips to create synergistic essential oils blends that maximize therapeutic benefits.
- Revolutionary testing methods that reveal the oral bioavailability of essential oils and led to the discovery of Super Carriers.
- Facilitative molecules found within essential oils that help heal, protect, and guide cells.
- Novel patented technology that shows the penetration rate and localization of essential oils in cells, and how these interactions influence cellular behavior and function.
- How essential oils influence genetic expression and therefore human health.
- The six zones of essential oils, classified according to their influence on epigenetics.
- The effect of essential oils on telomere length and how this may slow the aging process.
Size: 123 pages; 6" wide x 9" tall x ⅓" deep.
Published in 2015.
What is included? This item is sold individually and includes 1 book.
Dr. Scott A. Johnson is the bestselling author of eight books and more than 250 articles featured in online and print publications. He has a doctorate in naturopathy, is a board certified Alternative Medical Practitioner (AMP), a Certified Clinical Master Aromatherapist (CCMA), and Certified Professional Coach (CPC). His evidence-based approach to natural healing and experience conducting medical research make him one of the world's leading experts on the therapeutic application of essential oils. Dr. Johnson pioneered evidence-based essential oil therapy, which combines the art of ancient healing with modern science to maximize the benefits of essential oils. One of his research focuses is the safety of essential oils, and he has published internationally on the subject. He is an acclaimed international speaker and has delivered keynote presentations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Dr. Johnson draws on his wealth of experience and diverse educational background as he travels the globe to share the secrets of natural healing with those who seek greater wellness.
Dr. Joshua J. Plant graduated from Harvard Medical School with a Ph.D. in biomedical sciences. Typically a 7 year program he was able to accomplish it in under 4 years, graduating first in his class. He has completed extensive research across numerous scientific and health institutions including the National Institutes of Health and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Plant is one of only a handful of scientists to receive the National Institutes of Health Undergraduate Scholarship. He was also a National McNair Fellow, and achieved national recognition for his research from the American Association for the Advancement of Scientists. His study of aromatic phytocompounds has pioneered and revolutionized the essential oil industry and his work has been instrumental in advancing the therapeutic application of essential oils. Dr. Plant is an accomplished speaker that has been invited to numerous national scientific conferences for his in-depth knowledge of the molecular mechanics of the human body.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Essential Oils and Synergism
Chapter 2: Essential Oils and Cells: Unknown Synergies Revealed
Chapter 3: Essential Oils and Genetics: The Validation of Synergies Impacting Human Health
Chapter 4: Synergistic Personal Care Items
Chapter 5: Synergistic Therapeutic Items
Chapter 6: Synergistic Household Items