The Rollerball Wellness Make-and-Take Workshop Kit is a great place to start in planning a basic introductory class. This workshop is great because it is interesting to those who are new to essential oils as well as to those who already use them. The rollerball blends are an awesome way to allow new users to try the oils because they are inexpensive, easy to apply, and simple to know how to use. The kit includes all the paper materials that you need to host the workshop and create the blends. Makes 10 kits. You can approach the workshop multiple ways such as giving away a free rollerball blend to new attendees or charging a flat fee for each blend made or for a full kit (all 10 rollerball blends, 1 spray, and all materials needed to make them). The 10 rollerball blends include
Camouflage (Hunting Blend), Feeling Fine (Mood Blend, Gentleman
(Cologne Blend), Gnarly (Foot Relief), Go Time (Sensual Blend), Play
Hard (Workout Relief), Razor Sharp (Shaving Relief), Relax Man (Calming
Blend), Rumble (Stomach Relief), and Sawing Logs (Snoring Blend).
Plus, a bonus Manly Man beard oil.
Roll-on Clutch fits the whole rollerball set perfectly!
NOTE: While the kit's labels are designed for 10 ml roller bottles (unless otherwise noted), the kit recommends making a half (5 ml) trial size during the workshop. You can still use the 10 ml roller bottles during your workshop and fill them half way, allowing people to try out the blend first.
What is included?
This kit includes the following items:
- 20 Postcard invitations.
- 10 Recipe sheets with quick dilution guide.
- 10 Complete sets of 11 moisture-proof labels (110 total).
- 2 Give-away sheets of moisture-proof label (5 each roll-on/2 beard oil total).
- Workshop tip sheet.
You will also need the following items that
do not come in the kit:
- Essential oils needed for the blends-bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, cassia, cedarwood, cinnamon,
coriander, eucalyptus, fennel, frankincense, ginger, helichrysum,
juniper, lavender, marjoram, melaleuca, lemongrass, lime, orange,
patchouli, peppermint, petitgrain, sandalwood, thyme, and white fir.
- Carrier oils—almond oil, Fractionated coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz; approx. 200 drops) smooth roll-on bottles (bottles with swirled glass will not hold the labels as well)
- 15 ml (˝ oz; approx. 300 drops) dropper bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting the labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, or mini funnels) (optional, but helpful).
- Roll-on clutch (optional).