The Omni-Wipe Container is the perfect tool for those wanting to make
homemade wipes. Whether you are making baby wipes, anti-bacterial
wipes, make-up remover, or window cleaner, the Omni-Wipe Container is a
great way to store your wipes and help you save on money and resources.
While many other containers tend to dry out wipes after time, the
Omni-Wipe Container seals in the solution to help keep your wipes fresh.
Simply get your preferred brand of paper towels and mix up your
desired solution, and you are ready to go!
- Can easily be opened and closed with one hand
- Together, the rubber seal and lid key make the container spill resistant.
- The container is lightweight, yet heavy duty enough that is is impact resistant.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Composed of materials that make it eco-friendly and chemical resistant
Size: This item measures 8" tall x 7½" wide x 7½" deep.
What is included? This item includes 1 Omni-Wipe Container (wipes, paper towels, and solutions are not included).
How to Use:
- Mix together your own solution and add your desired amount of it to
the container. For your convenience, there are lines spaced ½" apart on
the side of the container to help you measure how much liquid is
- Cut a paper towel roll in half and place one of the halves into the
container. Wait for about one minute, or until most of the liquid has
absorbed into the paper towel roll, and snap the lid onto the bucket.
- Next, with the handle turned to the side, place the container
upside down and let the container rest on the rubber ring for five
minutes or until the rest of the liquid has been absorbed. (During
this part of the process some of the solution can come out of the
container and can create a mess. It would be best to lay out a plastic
bag to set the bucket on or leave it in a sink.)
- When all the liquid is absorbed, flip the container back over, take
off the lid, pull out and dispose the cardboard core, and pull up on
the center towel and push it through the lid. Making sure the lid key
is aligned in the back, snap the lid back on.