In her booklet "Doctors Could Be Wrong: Find out for Yourself," Becky
Utley explains when she had suffered from an ulcer and multiple
prescriptions failed to help, "[Becky] went to the health food store,
chose a strengthening herb for [her] body, confirmed it with muscle
testing, bought the herb, took it for three weeks and all was well!
This experience really showed [Becky] just how valuable applied
kinesiology (the science of muscle testing) could be to help insure that
[she] was doing what was best for [her] body." Becky has written this
booklet to serve as a guide for those who are interested in learning
more about muscle testing and teaching people how to do it. If you have
ever wondered what foods are best for your body, whether something your
doctor is recommending is best for you, if your body needs supplements
and which ones, what kind of exercise your body needs, how much sleep
you need each day, or what kind of water is best for you, then this is a
great read for you.
Size: 8&rac12;" x 5˝". 28 pages
What is included? This item is sold individually and includes 1 booklet.
Becky Utley is the owner of Healthy Sole-u-tions LLC, a Reiki
Master, a family herbalist, the Region 6 Legislative VP for PTA, author,
and a high school PTA President. Becky and her husband live in Utah.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: First Things First: Preparation
- Take Care of Pressing Physical Body Needs
- Take Care of Your Immediate Emotional, Spiritual, and Mental Well-Being
- Decide to Trust Yourself and Muscle Testing
- Chapter 2: The Sway Test: The First Simple Kind of Muscle Test
- Sway Test
- Chapter 3: Forming the Question
- Ensure Clarity
- Set Your Intention
- Chapter 4: Other Kinds of Muscle Testing
- Finger in Hole
- Two Rings
- Pushing Down on Finger
- Rubbing Two Fingers Together
- Rubbing Finger with Thumb
- Chapter 5: Roadblocks to Success
- When in Doubt, Stop, Be Still, and Listen!
- Chapter 6: Learn to Listen
- Chapter 7: Move Forward with Confidence!