Did you know that women use an average of 12 personal care products daily? And men aren't far behind, with about 7 in their daily routine. It's important to know what is coming in contact with our skin, because some of it gets absorbed into our bodies. Even so-called natural products may contain toxic or irritating ingredients.
The time is ripe for getting back to basics. In this amazing book, the author teaches how to create natural, often organic personal care products for skin, hair, and nails that can help to alleviate or prevent problems. These recipes are designed to be relatively easy to make, pleasurable to use, and simple to customize for your particular needs or wishes. Many also make great gifts!
Size: This book is 378 pages. It measures 8½" x 8" x 1.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephanie Tourles is a licensed holistic esthetician, certified aromatherapist, and the author of seven books on natural body care and wellness.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. A Natural Approach to Beautiful Skin, Hair, and Nails
2. The Natural Apothecary
3. Tools of the Trade for the Kitchen Cosmetologist
4. All-Natural Face and Body Care Recipes
5. Natural Care for Glorious Hair
6. In the Mood: Arouse the Senses with Herbal Love Potions
7. For Women Only: Delicate Subjects
8. Herbal Comfort Zone: Physical Stress, Cold, Headache, and Sleep Care
9. Bugs Be Gone: Natural Insect Repellents
Quantity discounts available.