Walk with Karol Truman through the feelings that have taken you from your true pathway. Follow her on a journey that will take you into the center of your Be-ing and lead you to your "heart of gold." As cover artist Valerieanne J. Skinner puts it: "Karol has taught me to look deeply, always seeing the golden thread---the part that has been there all along!" May
Healing Feelings... From Your Heart help you find the golden thread, the uniqueness that only you can add to the great Tapestry of Life.
Size: 249 pages; 9"x 6".
Published in 2011.
Karol K. Truman is a practicing therapist who is dedicated to helping others achieve emotional and spiritual well-being through resolving and healing their "core issues." In her previous book, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die... (over 90,000 copies sold), she addressed the importance of resolving "buried" feelings and introduced the concept of "Scripting." Now, in her eagerly awaited follow-up, Healing Feelings... From Your Heart, Karol shares the wealth of knowledge and experience gained from the "Feelings . . . Seminars," and from the thousands of individuals she has counseled since publication of Feelings Buried Alive Never Die.... She provides new insights and additional "tools" for helping her many readers realize the full potential of their Be-ing.
Karol, who is also an accomplished pianist and music instructor, has been exploring health and healing for the last 38 years. She began in the fields of nutrition and weight control, and her first book,
Looking Good, Feeling Great was published in 1983. This book is still selling throughout the country.
It soon became apparent to Karol that physical health was inextricably linked to emotional and even spiritual health. Recognizing this, she became involved in an ever-deepening exploration of human energy systems. She has made an exhaustive study of the laws of cause and effect and the principles that govern transformational healing and growth. Along with extensive research and study, she has also participated in numerous conferences, seminars, and workshops. Her research, her counseling work, and the feedback from thousands of readers are distilled here to assist you in
Healing Feelings . . . From Your Heart.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction: The "Script"
- Chapter 1: What Happened
- Chapter 2: How We "Mis-place" Our Identity
- Chapter 3: Come With Me On a Journey
- Chapter 4: Which One Needs Healing?
- Chapter 5: Let's Get the Show on the Road
- Chapter 6: Stripping Away
- Chapter 7: What Am I Learning?
- Chapter 8: Would You Like Another Avenue?
- Chapter 9: Liberating Your "Self"
- Chapter 10: Who's to Blame?
- Chapter 11: Can You Let Go?
- Chapter 12: Brent's Story
- Chapter 13: Allowing All of Life
- Chapter 14: Re-visiting the Past
- Chapter 15: The Crowning Principle
- Chapter 16: Accomplishing Forgiveness
- Chapter 17: Healing Old Relationships
- Chapter 18: A Grateful Heart
- Chapter 19: Revere Your "Self"
- Chapter 20: What is the Purpose?
- About the Cover Artist