2 ml Blue Glass Vials with Metal Rollers and Black Caps (Set of 6)
- Buy 12 for $3.73 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $3.52 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $3.31 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $3.11 each and save 25%
Sample roll-on vials are a handy way to share and apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils directly to the skin—simply smooth on as needed! The blue glass color helps protect contents from damaging UV light.
Tiny sample vials in blue glass are a handy way to share and apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils directly to the skin?simply roll them on as needed! (These work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.) The blue color helps protect oils from damaging ultraviolet light. Vials come with durable metal roller balls and smooth black caps.
Size: 1⅜" tall x ½" diameter.
Volume: 2 ml. (Slightly less than ⅝ dram.)
What is included? This item includes 6 blue glass vials with metal roller ball inserts and black caps.
How to Use:
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.) You can purchase our circle labels in sheets of 154.