8 oz. Blue Glass Bottle with Black Trigger Spray Top
- Buy 50 for $1.86 each and save 9%
- Buy 100 for $1.76 each and save 14%
This glass trigger spray bottle works well for misting cleaning sprays, perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, and more! The blue color helps protect the contents from UV light. The trigger sprayer comes with a locking tab.
These 8 oz. blue glass bottles work great for natural household cleaners among other things. The blue color helps protect the contents from UV light. Each bottle comes with a fantastic large spray top which features an easy to use squeeze trigger similar to most household cleaning sprayers. The spray top also has a child-proof locking mechanism, which prevents the spray from being used when activated. Stem may be trimmed with scissors as needed.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: This bottle holds 8 oz. of fluid (1 cup) and has a 28-400 neck size.
What is Included? This item is sold as a single item and includes 1 blue glass bottle and 1 large black trigger spray top.
How to Use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
- To unlock/lock the child-proof locking mechanism, you will need to twist the front of the spray nozzle until the word "OFF" is at the top.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.