These wonderful white plastic spray bottles feature a unique misting trigger sprayer that makes it easy to spray your favorite perfume, spritzer, floral water, body spray, or other liquid creation! These sprays also have a child-proof locking mechanism, preventing the spray from being used when activated.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils—however, many of our customers have found that these trigger spray tops seem to work better with oils than our regular fine-mist pump sprayers.
Size: This bottle holds 8 oz. of liquid (1 cup) and has a 24-410 neck size.
What is included? This item is sold as a single item and includes 1 white plastic bottle and 1 natural trigger spray top.
How to Use:
For more information about the types of plastics our bottles and containers are made from and whether or not they are safe to use with essential oils, please
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
- To unlock/lock the trigger sprayer, you will need to press in the button located at the base of the spray.