50 ml Clear Handheld Foamer Bottle with White Fingertip Pump
This small foaming pump is perfect for samples or for taking small amounts of your favorite foaming hand wash or soap with you throughout the day. The small 50 ml (1.7 oz.) bottle is small enough to take in a purse, briefcase, or bag, and the included plastic hood prevents accidental discharge during travel.
Size:This bottle measures 5" height x 1?" diameter. It holds 50 ml of liquid (1.7 oz).
What is included? This item includes 1 clear plastic bottle, 1 white foaming pump, and 1 plastic hood.
How to use:
- Cover the bottom of the bottle with soap concentrate (about ⅛" to ?" of concentrate).
- Fill remaining space with water.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If that doesn't work, you may be using too much soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
For more information about the types of plastics our bottles and containers are made from and whether or not they are safe to use with essential oils, please click here.