4 oz. Blue Bottle with White Pump Top
Protect and dispense your lotions, soaps and creams with this handy 4 oz. cobalt blue glass bottle with pump top! The dark blue color helps protect the contents from UV rays. The handy pump top can be locked down for mess-free travel, or opened for easy dispensing.
Size: This bottle measures 5½" height x 1¾" diameter. It holds 4 oz. of liquid (approximately 120 ml; ½ cup). This bottle has a neck size of 24-400.
What is included? This item includes 1 blue-glass bottle and 1 pump top.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and pump with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on the pump to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove it from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and work the pump action a few times until the warm soapy water begins to move through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then pump again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into the locked position. Simply twist (counter-clockwise) to unlock.