4 oz. Blue Glass Vial with White Misting Spray Top
These larger cobalt-blue glass spray bottles are perfect for misting on perfumes, body sprays, floral waters, and more! The beautiful cobalt-blue color also helps protect the contents from harmful UV rays.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: This bottle measures 6" height x 1 ¾" diameter. It holds 4 oz. of liquid (approximately 120 ml; ½ cup). The bottle has a neck size of 24-400.
What is included: This item includes 1 blue glass bottle and 1 spray top.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to the proper length (approximately 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle) at a 45° angle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Spray the spray top a few times until the water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes; then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove the dip tube from the water, and continue spraying until the spray top is empty.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.