4 oz. Blue Glass Bottle with Natural Trigger Spray Top
These cobalt-blue glass bottles feature a unique trigger-style spray top that works wonderfully well at misting perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, and more! The blue color helps protect the contents from UV light. These sprays also have a child-proof locking mechanism, preventing the spray from being used when activated.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils?however, many of our customers have found that these spray tops seem to work better than our regular fine-mist pump sprayers.
Size: This bottle holds 4 oz. of liquid (approximately 120 ml; ½ cup). It has a neck size of 24-400.
What is included? This item includes 1 blue-glass bottle and 1 natural trigger spray-top.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
- To unlock/lock the child-proof locking mechanism, you will need to press in the button located at the base of the spray.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.