These cobalt-blue glass bottles feature a unique trigger-style spray top that works wonderfully well at misting perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, and more! The blue color helps protect the contents from UV light. These sprays also have a child-proof locking mechanism that prevents the spray from being used when the mechanism is activated.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils—however, many of our customers have found that these spray tops seem to work better with essential oils than our regular fine-mist pump sprayers.
Size: This bottle and spray top measure 6½" height x 1¾" diameter. The bottle holds 4 oz. of liquid (approximately 120 ml; ½ cup). This bottle has a 24-400 closure.
What is included? This item is sold as a single item and includes 1 blue glass bottle and 1 black trigger spray top.
How to use:
- Fill the bottle with your desired contents.
- Wipe the threads of the bottle and the spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to the proper length (approximately 1/16" above the bottom of the bottle) at a 45° angle.
- Screw the spray top securely onto the bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the water begins to spray through. Allow the spray top to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse it out. Remove the dip tube from the water, and continue spraying until the spray top is empty.
- To unlock/lock the child-proof locking mechanism, you will need to press in the button located at the base of the spray, as indicated by the pictures below:
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.