This 2 oz. plastic bottle with its pump-style fine-mist spray top is great for misting liquids into the air, spraying a disinfectant solution onto a surface, treating large areas of the body, and many other uses.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: Each bottle holds 2 oz. of liquid (¼ cup) and has a 24-410 neck size.
What is included? This item is sold individually and includes 1 white plastic bottle with 1 white pump-style spray top and clear hood.
How to Use:
- When using essential oils in these bottles it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil or water and epsom salts. If using the epsom salts, sprinkle them into the bottom of the bottle then add the desired amount of oil. Give the epsom salts a few moments to absorb the oils then fill the remaining space with water. The epsom salts help disperse the oil evenly throughout the water preventing the oil from floating to the top.
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). Cut tube at an angle. For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
For more information about the types of plastics our bottles and containers are made from and whether or not they are safe to use with essential oils, please