Just the right size for travel, these plastic spray bottles work great for misting perfumes, spritzes, body sprays, cooling mists, and other light liquid creations. Not recommended for thick mixtures.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils.
Volume: Holds 2 oz. of liquid (approximately 60 ml). Neck Size: 20-410
What is included? This item is sold individually and includes 1 clear plastic bottle and 1 black misting spray top.
How to Use:
- When using essential oils in these bottles, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil or water and Epsom salts.
If using the Epsom salts, sprinkle them into the bottom of the bottle,
and then add the desired amount of oil. Give the Epsom salts a few
moments to absorb the oils; then fill the remaining space with water.
The Epsom salts help disperse the oil evenly throughout the water,
preventing the oil from floating to the top.
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure that the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut the tube on the spray top to a proper length (approximately
1/16" above bottom of bottle). For best results, cut the tube at
approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top
from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and
spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to
spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the
dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water,
and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
For more information about the types of plastics our bottles and containers are made from and whether or not they are safe to use with essential oils, please