These amber glass 2 dram bottles are excellent for making blends or for diluting an essential oil to be used on children. The dark amber color protects the contents from damaging UV light, while the glass dropper allows you to control how much oil you are applying or adding to a blend. The droppers also making filling capsules a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when you are traveling with the bottle.
Size: Each bottle measures 3" height x ¾" diameter (with dropper). It holds 2 drams of oil (¼ oz.; ½ Tbs.) and has an 18-400 neck size.
What is included? This item is sold in packages of 6 and includes 6 amber glass bottles. Each bottle comes with a 3-piece dropper cap assembly (glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole for rubber bulb).
How to assemble the droppers:
- Locate the dropper assembly parts: Each dropper requires 1 glass pipette, 1 rubber bulb, and 1 plastic cap w/ hole.
- Insert the open end of the glass pipette into the open end of the rubber bulb
- Connect the three pieces: Take the plastic cap and insert the bulb with the glass pipette through the hole in the cap (with the threads down surrounding the glass). Pull the rubber bulb end through the hole until you feel it pop securely into place.
How to use:
- To use the dropper: Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette dropper; then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you may want to label the vial so that you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.