1 oz. Blue Glass Misting Spray Bottles (Set of 6)
This small spray vial is ideal for giving out samples of cleaning sprays, essential waters, spritzes, floral waters, and more. The dark blue color helps protect the contents from UV light.
These small-sized spray bottles are great for giving out samples of essential waters, spritzes, and floral waters. They are also perfect for taking along in a purse, briefcase, or daypack.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: Each bottle measures 1?" wide x 3" high (4⅜" with cap). It olds 1 oz. of liquid (approximately 30 ml; 2 Tbs).
What is Included: This item is sold in a package of 6 blue glass bottles. Each bottle comes with a spray top and a clear hood
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.