These small-sized spray bottles are great for giving out samples of essential waters, spritzes, and floral waters. They are also perfect for taking along in a purse, briefcase, or daypack.
Note: Because some oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray bottles are not guaranteed when used with vegetable or essential oils.
Size: 1¼" wide; 3" high (4⅜" with cap). Holds 1 oz. of liquid (approximately 30 ml; 2 Tbs). Neck Size: 20-400.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold?
Click here for more information on glass container sizes.
What is Included: This item includes 6 black glass bottles and spray tops with clear hoods.
How to use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Cut tube on spray top to proper length (approximately 1/16" above bottom of bottle). For best results, cut the tube at approximately a 45° angle.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove the spray top from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.