1/4 Dram Amber Glass Vials with Orifice Reducers and Black Caps (Set of 12)
- Buy 6 for $3.89 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $3.67 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $3.46 each and save 20%
- Buy 48 for $3.24 each and save 25%
Tiny glass vials are perfect for giving out samples of essential oils and blends or to take with you on-the-go. Each holds 18–25 drops, depending on the oil thickness.
They're perfect for essential oil samples where all you need is a few drops--just enough for a potential customer to experience the aroma. These vials make a great economical way to give out lots of samples at trade shows and meetings.
Size: Each vial measures 5/8" wide x 7/8" tall (with cap). It holds ? dram of essential oil. Depending on the thickness of the oil, these vials will hold between 18 and 25 drops.
What is included? This item includes 12 vials, 12 orifice reducers, and 12 black caps.
How to use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette or syringe or glass dropper. Our 45-drop plastic pipette (item #9267) works extremely well for refilling these sample bottles because the tip can fit through the orifice reducer, allowing you to insert oil without removing the orifice reducer.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the hole and tightly squeeze it until fully inserted. If you have the 45-drop plastic pipettes to transfer oil, we recommend putting the oil in the bottle after putting the orifice reducer in.
- Once all the oil is in and the cap is screwed on, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.