1/3 oz. Lavender Matte Glass Bottles with Metal Rollers and Gold Caps (Set of 6)
- Buy 12 for $7.67 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $7.24 each and save 15%
- Buy 48 for $6.82 each and save 20%
- Buy 96 for $6.39 each and save 25%
This beautiful roll-on vial is a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply smooth them on as needed! The color helps protect contents from UV light.
These bold glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! The color provides the ultimate protection from damaging UV light.
Size: Each bottle holds ⅓ oz. of liquid (approximately 10 ml).
What is included? This item includes 6 lavender glass roll-on bottles, stainless steel rollers and gold caps.
How to Use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening on this bottle is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. NOTE: These bottles work best when the essential oil is diluted with at least 50% carrier oil.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller top in the hole. Using two fingers, pinch the roller top and press firmly into opening until fully inserted (try not to press on the roller ball itself). Be careful and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Once the oil is in the bottle and the roller is inserted, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains. Be sure to wipe off any excess oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.