These beautiful blue glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed! The beautiful blue color provides the ultimate protection from damaging UV light.
- Hematite—Absorbs negative energy, protects and helps to stay grounded.
- Carnelian—restores vitality and motivation, stimulates creativity, and gives courage.
- Tiger's Eye—Focuses the mind, helps dispel fear and anxiety, stabilizes mood swings.
- Rose Quartz—Restores trust and harmony in relationships and encourages unconditional love.
- Amethyst—Balances and helps with confidence.
- Sodalite—Fosters logic, rationality, and efficiency. Helpful for working in groups and stimulates thought.
- Green Aventurine—Attracts prosperity and success, helps with empathy and cooperation.
- Red Leopard Jasper—Encourages physical healing and detoxification.
- Red Aventurine—Renews excitement and confidence in bringing one’s projects, goals, and desires into reality.
- Rainbow Fluorite—highly protective and stabilizing stone, useful for grounding and harmonizing spiritual energy.
- Brecciated Jasper—Provides mental clarity, may increase organization and decrease stress.
- Crystal—Amplifies energy and thought.
Size: Each bottle measures 3¼" tall x ¾" diameter. It holds ⅓ oz. of liquid (approximately 10 ml) and has 16 mm neck size.
What is Included? This item includes 12 blue glass roll-on bottles with 12 gemstone—1 of each stone—roller ball inserts and black caps.
How to Use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening on this bottle is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. NOTE: These bottles work best when the essential oil is diluted with at least 50% carrier oil.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller top in the hole. Using two fingers, pinch the roller top and press firmly into opening until fully inserted (try not to press on the roller ball itself). Be careful and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Once the oil is in the bottle and the roller is inserted, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains. Be sure to wipe off any excess oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold?
Click here for more information on glass container sizes.