These clear glass bottles are perfect for applying essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed!
Gemstone rollers combined with essential oils can help improve
well-being and promote energy and healing. Inherent energies of
different stones offer various benefits.
- Hematite—Absorbs negative energy, protects and helps to stay grounded.
- Carnelian—restores vitality and motivation, stimulates creativity, and gives courage.
- Tiger's Eye—Focuses the mind, helps dispel fear and anxiety, stabilizes mood swings.
- Rose Quartz—Restores trust and harmony in relationships and encourages unconditional love.
- Amethyst—Balances and helps with confidence.
- Sodalite—Fosters logic, rationality, and efficiency. Helpful for working in groups and stimulates thought.
- Green Aventurine—Attracts prosperity and success, helps with empathy and cooperation.
- Red Leopard Jasper—Encourages physical healing and detoxification.
- Red Aventurine—Renews excitement and confidence in bringing one’s projects, goals, and desires into reality.
- Rainbow Fluorite—highly protective and stabilizing stone, useful for grounding and harmonizing spiritual energy.
- Brecciated Jasper—Provides mental clarity, may increase organization and decrease stress.
- Crystal—Amplifies energy and thought.
Size: Each bottle measures 3¼" tall x ¾" diameter. It holds ⅓ oz. of liquid (approximately 10 ml) and has 16 mm neck size.
What is included? This item includes 12 clear glass roll-on bottles with 12 gemstone—1 of each stone—roller ball inserts and black caps.
How to use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle, or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening on this bottle is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. NOTE: These bottles work best when the essential oil is diluted with at least 50% carrier oil.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller top in the opening of the bottle. Press the roller top down firmly until fully inserted (try not to press directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leakage. We cannot be responsible for losses or damage caused by leaks.
- Once the oil is in the bottle and the roller is inserted, you may want to label the vial so that you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains. Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling. You can purchase our blank labels to customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold? Click here for more information on glass container sizes.