These small bottles work well for sharing samples with friends. They are also the perfect size for first aid kits or travel kits.
They also fit well in our
carrying case, making them the perfect solution for having your favorite oils with you all the time.
Note: Made in the U.S.A.
Size: This glass vial measures 5/8" x 1˝" tall (with cap). It holds approximately 5/8" dram of oil. Depending on the thickness of the oil, these bottles will hold between 25 and 40 drops.
What is included? This item comes in a package that includes 12 vials, 12 orifice reducers, and 12 black caps.
Not certain how much liquid this container will hold?
Click here for more information on glass container sizes.
- Use a 45 drop pipette to easily fill these bottles with the orifice reducer on!
- These sample cards allow you to attach this bottle and make it easy to give to friends who don't know much about how to use essential oils. Many of these cards also have QR codes and a link to view videos about what essential oils are and how to use them topically, aromatically, and internally.
- Don't forget to label your bottles, so whomever you give them to will know what is inside!
How to use:
- Simply transfer oil from another bottle. You can do this easily by using a plastic pipette or syringe or glass dropper. Our 24 drop plastic pipette (item #9266) works extremely well for refilling these sample bottles because the tip can fit through the orifice reducer, allowing you to insert oil without removing the orifice reducer.
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the orifice reducer in the hole and tightly squeeze it until fully inserted. If you have the 24 drop plastic pipettes to transfer oil, we recommend putting the oil in the bottle after putting the orifice reducer in.
- Once all the oil is in and the cap is screwed on, you may want to label the vial, so you or whomever you give it to will know what it contains.
Quantity discounts available.